- This site reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online without notice.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, images, photos and logos included are displayed without warranty or guarantee. While this site will attempt to keep all information as up to date as possible, we hold no responsibility for any inaccuracy found within the site data.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Cross linking or use of this site's material on other websites in any way is strictly prohibited unless prior authorisation is given by this site. Manufacturer and product logo's belong to their respective companies unless otherwise stated.
- This site takes no responsibility for the content, validity or security of external internet sites linked from this site.
- We aim to update this site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to this site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on this site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We reserve the right to refuse you access to this site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
The material displayed on this site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with this site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
This site are committed to providing a reliable, useful and safe web experience. While all measures are taken by this site to reduce errors, downtime or risk of virus or other digital security issues, this site hold no responsibility for any damages, loss of data or other problems that arise from using this site. Use of this site and corresponding acceptance of these Terms and Conditions means accepting a "use at your own risk" policy.
You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which this site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
External Links from this Site
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this site.
The Gerald And Gail Ronson Family Foundation ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
We may collect basic information about your computer or device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and aggregate reporting data. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and DOES NOT identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general usage of our site by using a small data file called a 'cookie' which is stored on your computer or device. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. For example, they enable us:
- To store information about any preferences you've set on our site.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
You can also delete cookies at any time, although bear in mind this will reset any saved information and on your next visit to our site you will be treated as a new user.
Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made of the Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your Information
No part of your information will be shared with third parties.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.